I Use A Simple Common Sense Approach.
Using The Following Strategies
- Your Own Mini Website On Cork Matters Live.
- Unlimited articles/Stories/ Promotions.
- A C.T.A. to your business within our popular news articles
- Walk Through Video Creation of Your Business.
- Feature your business on our popular chat show. All That Matters
- Snippet video published on our social media platforms at regular intervals or at your request
- Sponsorship of some of our Chat Shows/ Podcasts.
- Ongoing mentoring & support with your digital marketing.
- Promote employment opportunities in your business.
- N/B Articles, videos, snippets will be forwarded to you, for your own use on your media platforms.
This available to you for 365 Days for A Once Off Payment
Readers Per Year
Followers On Social
We I spoke to Eugene. M. Quinn of Cork Matters I knew by is approach that he had more to offer. He created an interactive page, call to action info graphic and short promo video within a few hours. for my approval. I booked a marketing mentoring with him and he came forward with some good ideas. He showed me how to get maximum impressions from social media. If I need advice or mentoring I just call him. He always comes back with something useful and of value
Martin Hennigan.IT Suits
The Tuition Centre
Just like any other business we were looking to promote our tuition service. Cork Matters are one of the best. The advice and support as well as our advertising is very professional. We done two podcasts and the response to them surpassed our expectations.
The Tuition Centre
Very Customer Focussed
Eugene Quinn of Cork matters recently redeveloped my website. I also feature on Cork Matters. Eugene is very efficient and gave my website a complete new look at a very reasonable price. He is very prompt and offers a wonderful back up service. Eugene Quinn of Cork Matters is excellent value for money.
Catherine O Grady, Nirvana Therapy Centre